Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

I went to a baby shower this week for one of the MANY prego girls at work. For the occasion I decided to make a onesie dress (mine is actually a onesie with a skirt) and burp clothes. I am really happy with how they turned out so here are the pictures.



I have been sewing a lot lately and it has gotten me thinking. I have been considering starting a sewing blog about my many adventures, especially since this blog is supposed to be about my cute family. I would probably also put some tutorials on there every now and then. I also plan on venturing into the world of sewing boy stuff too! So let me know your opinion of the idea, and be on the look out soon to see my new blog (If I am brave enough to start a new blog that is).

3 comments:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I love how crafty you are! I think it's a great idea to start a blog so others can follow in your footsteps....

MStevenson said...

SHUT UP! I just found your blog. So what If I'm up at 1 in the morning taking a break from folding laundry and I happen upon your site from...yeah, your going to love this...my little sister is friends with Nancy and Steve Kippen, and she is going private soon, and I thought hey, I should check out her links on the side bar, and I saw Ingrid and Tommy and I only know one Ingrid and Tommy...and it was you. Yah, Hi. Your cool. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Heck your so cool I bet you don't care. :) Well your welcome to visit mine too...

www.melarky.com

see you at church.

The Robbins said...

That dress/onsie is seriously cute! Way to go! If I ever have another kid, and it is a girl..I will put in an order for one. :)