Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Winnie Dog Out!"

Every day, Addie runs to the door with Winnie's leash and yells: "Winnie dog out!" So I help her take the dog out and she always ends up letting go of the leash to go search for rocks and dirt. These pictures are from sunday when she had just woken up from a nap and I hadn't gotten her dressed yet. She wanted to let the dog out so bad but I told she had to wear her raincoat since it was raining and she didn't mind at all as long as winnie went out. She is so funny that little munchkin!



4 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

That's adorable! She's so cute!

Natalee H. said...

Happy 2nd Bday to Addie. Sorry we will miss the Par-tay. Have a fun day.
Love Nat & Lowell

The Kippen House said...

What a sweet little one you have! I can't believe she's 2!!!

Lindsay said...

Hey Ingrid! I found your cute blog and have loved looking through pictures of your adorable Addie! She is soooo stinkin cute and you tell me stories about her all the time and now I can see what she actually looks like. How are you feeling? Check out my blog!
Love ya!