Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 Weeks

I can't believe Berlin is already 2 weeks old! Boy how time flies! I was so nervous about taking her to her 2 week well baby visit today because I had to take her and Addie all by myself. But I did it! And Addie was a good girl the whole time! I was so happy that I got Addie an ice cream cone on the way home. I am always worried about how well and how long Berlin eats but I have nothing to worry about. Why? Because she gained 13 oz in 10 days! She went from 6lb 3 oz at her follow up visit to 7lb 0oz today! I think I might be feeding her pure fat! She is now 19 1/4 in long as well. I am just so in love with my little girls! Addie is still being a little momma to Berlin, and for the most part it is still cute but sometimes she tries to help too much.

You can kind of see her blonde highlights!





My photography skills are so not up to par. I can't wait til May when my sister comes from Texas to get some really good pictures of Berlin and Addie.

5 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute! And she has definitely gotten chunky-must be feeding her ice cream or something! Miss you at work :)

Brittany and Trevor said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful. I love the pic of you 3 girls together :) You have such a cute family. Let me know if you need anything at all!

The Robbins said...

She is very beautiful! Hope you are keeping up with the two kids and your sleep, ya right. ;)

Andi said...

YES! Lunch it is. Perhaps we can take the kiddies to the park and have a picnic or something? Call me

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

She is so cute! I love her clothes!