Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Queen Of The Slide











We gave Addie a slide for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. Everday we have to catch her at the bottom about a million times before she is content. At first she had a hard time climbing to the top because the steps are more like rock climbing foot holds but she eventually got it. I didn't know she was even brave enough to climb up and slide down by herself until one day I was unloading the dishwasher and I turned to put something away. Through the doorway of the kitchen Icould see these little hands and feet flying in the air and she landed on all fours. It was the cutest and funniest thing I had ever seen. Addie is so much fun! I love to play with her and watch her discover new things everyday!

1 comment:

Larson Family said...

How cute Ingrid!
Your little family is so cute! And you have a cute little blog.
~Kayla