Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

28 short years ago today my loving husband was born! Babe, I just want to tell you how much I love you and what it means to have you in my life. You truly make me want to be a better person. You are a great husband, friend, lover, and father. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for giving you to me and I can't wait to spend eternity to you. You are my best friend and the funniest person I have ever met. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what I have put you through. You mean the world to me and Addie. So here is to you and all the fun memories we've had so far and for all the fun memories to come in the future. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YOU!!!!























































































































1 comment:

Mary said...

Ah, Ingrid, that's so sweet! Hope he has a happy birthday! Oh, and I laughed at your barfing incident. Thats so funny that Tom has such a weak stomach.