Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long Time No Post

I would like to apologize for not posting for quite a while. We have been quite busy the last couple of weeks. There have been a lot of good and bad things that have happened lately. So here is a list of some of the stuff we've done.

1. Got some bad news (my turn)
2. Had surgery
3. Got more bad news (tommy's turn)
4. Sewed a dress for my neice and a cape for my nephew
5. Went to the Air Show
6. Sewed curtains for Addie's room
7. Saw Up in 3D
8. Sold our car

So you see there have been more good things than bad, but still not the funnest time in my life. Sorry this hasn't been the happiest post I've ever done. I've been a bit of a negative nelly lately. Here is picture of Addie to cheer me up. She fell asleep in the car on the way home from the Air Show.

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Hey guys, hang in there! I guess when it rains, it pours...we're thinking about you. Have a good week!