Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2009 everyone! Isn't it amazing how fast time just seems to zoom by?! Last night we had a New Year's Eve party at my parent's house will all my sibs! It was so much fun! We had yummy food, did a gift exchange, and played fun games! If any of you have not played "Boxers or Briefs" you need to go buy it! It is tons of fun especially with friends and family that you know really well.
The kids all chilled and watched a movie while we played a game.

Addie wanted to cuddle all her cousins. But they all were more interested in the movie.

My mom is the coolest and funniest person in the world! My sister gave my mom these grills in the gift exchange. My mom willingly put them on and posed for pictures; including these awesome gang signs! It was so funny that I had to run to the bathroom before I wet my pants!!!




No comments: