Saturday, January 31, 2009

Updates

We haven't had our computer for almost two weeks, so that is why our blog has been sadly neglected. But in the past two weeks, we have had a lot of changes. Anyone who knows Tom, knows that he works like crazy and always has multiple jobs. This has always been hard on me and Addie because we don't get to see our beloved daddy very often. But thanks to a new job we get to see Tom a little bit more often.
In the past, Tom has worked at UPS, the Temple, and coached cheer and he literally worked 7 days a week. But now he just works at UPS and at my dad's office and his office manager. Tom now gets friday, saturday, and sunday off!! The only bad thing is that he still has to work at 4 am so he has 13 hour days 4 days a week. I didn't realize how bad that sounded until I wrote it. You all probably think I am a lazy but who doesn't do anything but I swear I do! I work twice a week and chase our monkey around every other day. But this new job situation really works out better for us and plus I forgot to mention he gets a 2 hour lunch break! So hopefully with these free weekends he can get his flying done and get a real flight job! Yay! There really is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Some other fun updates are that we are definitley putting our condo up for sale. So if any of you want to buy one let me know! We also are considering building a house but who knows how that will pan out. Oh! One last fun tidbit. Addie can now say turtle! How fun is that?!

No comments: