Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Pics Today

This is just a quick post because I am so excited. We got our family pictures taken today which is a first since Tommy and I got engaged. Addie was naughty in my opinion but overall I think it went really well. The girl who took our pictures was so patient and so nice! I am just so excited to get our pictures back from her. She did such a good job and we had a lot of fun! I have to recommend her to everyone so here is a link to her photo blog. Her name is Melissa Martinson and her photo business is called Simply Be Photography. Take a peek at her work, she is really good!

http://simplybephoto.com/wordpress/

2 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I love getting Family Pictures done. You can never have enough pictures, I think.

Trav and Britt said...

sorry addie was naughty, pictures sure does bring out the worst in them doesn't it?! i'm glad they went well though! i can't wait to see how cute you all will look!