Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Day and Easter

On Friday we went to Baby Animal Day with my parents and one of my brothers and his family. We had lots of fun even though it was crowded. Addie had fun petting all the baby animals and running around. Her favorite was the tuh tuhs (turtles). Here are some pics from the day.











Addie had so much fun on Easter. I have to say I am very proud of how well her dress turned out! She looked so cute in it. She got to have 2 egg hunts yesterday. My parents did one for her at our house and then she did one up at Tommy's parents house with a few of her cousins. She loves looking for eggs and putting them in her basket by herself.














6 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ingrid, Addie's dress turned out super cute. Good work, I am so impressed.

The Robbins said...

Yes, her dress turned out soo cute and she looks adorable in it!

Angie said...

I saw her dress at church, and I LOVED it. She is so cute. Way to go on the dress. You are amazing!

Alecia&Kaylee said...

What an amazing mother you are!!! You did a wonderful job on the dress and your girl so so adorable!! Glad you had a great Easter!!

Stephanie said...

Very cute, and I love Addie's dress!

Trav and Britt said...

she does look adorable in it! i must say, you are an amazing seamstress! :)