Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Picture Sneek Peek

What do you think of the new look of our blog? I just so happened to find this background that matches Addie's dress exactly, so I couldn't resist putting it up on our blog. I LOVE our pictures!! Melissa said that I could copy and paste them from her website until we got our pictures back so I took full advantage. These are just a few of what is to come when she is all done editing everything and we get the CD. I am so excited to plaster these pictures all over our house!








7 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

They turned out way cute! I love them and want to see more!

The Fullmers Four said...

cute cute

Reesa said...

Holy cuteness!!! I love these! Your family is so gosh darn adorable!

The Kippen House said...

I love these! You've got such a cute fam!!!

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures! Addie's dress was adorable. You did a great job! Thanks for having card club at your house! Your cards were super cute! Thanks again!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Love, love, love the pictures~! they all turned out great!

Andi said...

LOVE them! Cutest family ever