Monday, March 30, 2009

Crafty!


Lately, I have been in a creative crafty mood. Last week I was blog hopping and I happened upon a children's boutique that had some really cute dresses. The dresses were $25-$30! I thought to myself when I saw them that I could totally make one for Addie myself. And so I talked to my hubby about it and the next day I bought fabric and made the dress while Addie was down for her nap! I am not saying I am the best seamstress in the world, but I think it turned out pretty darn cute especially since I didn't use a pattern. I also made myself a skirt out of the same flower fabric (I know it is cheesy and matchy matchy but I guess that is what kind of mom I am). So I hope maybe this helps some of you want to get crafty as well. Oh and if any of you mommies want me to make one for your little princess let me know I would give you a good deal.

5 comments:

Angie said...

That is sooo cute! Way to go! I am way impressed! Now I wish I had a little girl so I could have you make me one.

Mandy said...

I am so impressed! That turned out really cute! I really need to learn how to sew.

Jen Jarrett said...

That is dang cute Ingrid! Now i want to see pictures of Addie in it!

The Kippen House said...

Super cute!!! I love being matchy matchy, my daughter is going to hate me!!!

Andi said...

WOW! What a crafty woman you are. i love the fabric you chose.