Thursday, March 5, 2009

At Least She's Comfortable

This is not the first time this has happened and I don't think this will be the last. Last night I went to check on Addie before I went to bed. This is what I saw when I walked in...



I don't know why but she really likes to have her feet hanging out or resting on top of the bunper pad whenever she sleeps.

I don't know how it can be comfortable to sleep squished all the way up in the corner of the bed, but hey at least it works for her.


Addie is such a silly girl! I can't believe how much fun she is and all the things she does to make me laugh!

3 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

That is too funny. OMy baby Owen does a similar ting, only he insists that lays on his side, with his feet over on top of the bumpers. kids are too funny.

Angie said...

She is soo darling! Andrew always sleeps in the stink bug position, and I don't know how that could ever be comfortable for a long period of time. He won't sleep any other way. You got some really cute pictures of her, and I am sure she will love them when she gets older. It's fun to know the funny things you did while growing up. That is so funny that she sticks her feet out of the crib. She is so cute!

Mandy said...

Hey Ingrid! Your blog is super cute, I found it on Jen's blog. Addie is getting so big! She's adorable!