Thursday, March 19, 2009

Once More For Old Times Sake











So, last friday Tommy got to put the Big Blue suit one more time. The reigning Big Blue was out of town at the WAC Tournament and so Linda Zimmerman (the cheer coach) asked Tommy if he would like to be Big Blue at a gymnastics meet. Addie and I went to cheer on our cute man and enjoy USU crush the BYU gymnastics team. Everytime I have ever watched Tommy be Big Blue I get all teary eyed. I know that seems completely lame but I am so proud of him and he gets so excited to put that costume on and make people happy. He did so good! He even did a little dance to "Move It, Move It" from Madagascar. At the end of the meet when he changed clothes he was so sweaty and said that he is getting fat and old. Tommy is not fat nor old but I know how hard it would be to be in that suit when you haven't done it in almost a year. Anyway I am just so happy he got the opportunity it do it one more time. And by the way good job Aggies at the WAC, and good luck tomorrow night up in Boise!

3 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I am glad that it wasn't Tommy who got Big Blue suspended from the game last week. That was too bad. Funny who it happened though.

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! THat is so fun! That's awesome that he got to dress up and perform one more time. I bet that it is neat for him to be able to do that and I am glad that you (and Addie) love watching him so much! I wish I would've been in town and known, I would have come and cheered him on too!!!

Angie said...

Wow! I am impressed! That is so awesome he could still do it. I didn't even know he did that. Fun to know. You have such a cute family.