Friday, March 13, 2009

Piggy Tails and Curly Q's

Can you believe it? Addie finally has enough hair to do something with it. One of my biggest fears of having a girl has always been doing her hair. But so far I haven't had to really worry about it since Addie has had such short hair. Now that she is getting more hair it is fun to experiment with different styles and it is easier than I thought to do cute things with her hair. Here are some pictures of my cute curly q baby and some of her in piggy tails!

P.S. I cannot believe I have a child with naturally curly hair. Thank you Tommy for passing on those genes to her because they definetely don't come from me! And do you guys see the hint of red in her hair?! That comes from her daddy too.
















3 comments:

Andi said...

dang cute. my fav are the piggies!

The Kippen House said...

This is me being incredibly jealous, I want a daughter just so I can do her hair!!!

Jamie Younker said...

HEY!! I hope you don't mind- I just found your blog through Reesa's and decided to blog stalk you :) I love that we both have little girls named Addie- but I gotta tell ya, I'm super jealous that your Addie has curly hair! SO FUN! Anyway... glad I found ya! Now we can be blogging buddies!

Jamie Younker

p.s. LOVE the picture of Addie sleeping with her feet sticking out of the crib. LoL. Too classic.